2014年11月17日星期一

We'll Never Ever be the Previous Us Again

It has been awhile, around a year that I didn't touch this blog again.
Reading my old stories is like reading a stranger's stories, I've never thought that the environment can change a people from inside out; but this happened on me.
My life around these two years was like, making a big deal with the Lord. I had made a lot of wrong decisions, which may left me remorseful for whole of my life. It's pain, but I gained something from the mistakes.
The girl who once like to laugh and talkative and messing around, now has turned into a young woman that pursuing her dream desperately. It's how funny that I don't really believe hope nowadays. I rather being hardworking myself. Peoples in college seems to be very enjoy their lives, except me.
I work really really hard, I do my very best to achieve everything.

Hmm, my life seems to be so dim nowadays huh. Not really, I believe strongly in something - relationships.
With family, the few friends and the one. I finally believe the environment treat me quite well sometimes. 
Nothing much, just to update this abandoned blog. I will be back since this blog is a "time capsule" for me in the future. 
 Love.

1 条评论:

果子`晓涵 说...

Finally my dear ;)
Though can't be by your side, still will be supporting you in whatever you did <3